Sunday, June 21, 2009

WEDDING WEEK COMMENCES!

It's finally here and I am so excited! After having a rough couple of weeks - for many reasons - the week of the wedding has finally arrived and at this moment I am NOT stressed and am totally excited!! We drove up to Raleigh yesterday and are staying at Jason's parents early this week. We spent the whole day relaxing and sunning by the pool and then went to see the Hangover tonight. (I mean ... there's a jungle cat in the bathroom!!!) So we are doing pretty good. Tomorrow I will hopefully get to see two of my lovely bridesmaids who came in early (Yay Crystal and Jess!) and then running errands. We need to deliver final checks to the vendors and print the programs. And if we get those things done -- we will be set! Oh yeah, and we have to get our marriage liscence too :) Don't want to forget that!

I will try to keep you all updated this week! And to bring it back to where this whole crazy thing started ... the night we got engaged at Canoe!

6 days!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment