Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sneak Peek!

Hi again! I can't believe its already been 3 weeks since the wedding! It was honestly the most amazing day of my life. I have never felt that much love and joy all at once! Getting married is a pretty incredible experience in itself - but to be able to share it with everyone that you love is even better!

The last couple weeks have been pretty tough for me. I was so occupied with all the wedding things before, that I had something to do every single minute of the day. But now, I have all this free time and I don't know what to do with it! So I suppose I will update you all!

I simply cannot wait to see Cheyenne's photos from our wedding - I know they are going to be awesome. And man - the photobooth was a huge hit! But in the meantime, thanks to a little TV appearance by the best wedding coordinator anyone could ask for, Alyse Woodward, we have a few preview shots!

Check out her newly updated blog to see more shots from the wedding and a few of my bridal portraits that were taken at the Reese family home!


This is the bridal portrait I displayed at the reception!
All images by the fabulous Cheyenne Schultz

No comments:

Post a Comment