Monday, March 2, 2009

4 month mark!

I passed the 4 month mark this week! yay! but also eek! I have so much to do!
I knew I would be bad at this blogging thing ... but I will try to post more often. I need to ... it will keep me focused on all I have done, and have left to do!
At this point I have accomplished:
- booked church and pastor and organist (yay Aunt Amy!)
- booked reception site
- purchased and have dress (big yay!)
- booked the best photographer ever! (big big yay! .. and more to come on that soon!)
- booked the cake
- bought a ton of candle holders and random decor stuff
- purchased the bridesmaid dresses

And that's all I can think of ... eek! that is not a very long list. But I am working on it and am about to add some more things very soon!

Here is the March to-do list:
- finalize the DJ (we're down to two... just have to decide)
- send out the save-the-dates (incredibly late I know ... but better late than never)
- choose and order the inviatations
- make a trip to Raleigh to meet with cake guy, DJ and 1705 about the menu
- book the honeymoon (Costa Rica here we come!!)

That is a lot ... but we can do it. Jason is being very helpful so we'll keep you posted. In the meantime ...

Here's our adorable bridesmaid dresses! Thanks to some wonderful friends (Audra, Priya and Ronnie!) I ordered these randomly on a Monday night while watching the Bachelor without even thinking! But they worked out great, plus they were only $90, down from $250!!!


Presenting the J.Crew Lydia ...
now I couldn't find a picture of the actual color which is "Atlantic Blue" but this is the dress. The actual color is still a dark blue, but much lighter than the navy. Now, I'm not even going to talk about how ridiculously cute these would be in the pink, but I promised my sister no pink dresses!






2 comments:

  1. Yessss....That and that yummy cheese [insert shape here] with wheat thins. Couldn't have been a better weekend!

    ReplyDelete