Tuesday, March 3, 2009

life gets in the way

After my crazy weekend visiting Jason's family in DC, spending 8 hours in an airport while Atlanta got snow (what???), yet by the time we get home its all gone... I was exhausted! But luckily God gifted me with a snow day yesterday :) yay!

But of course, when school started again today, it was kicking me in the pants for all the fun over the weekend. Our juniors take their graduation test in less than two weeks, so we are in full swing of test preparation. Plus, we are constantly being interrupted by visitors like the US Surgeon General (wow!), Andy the Bachelor from season 10 (*sigh*), and a CNN news crew. As wonderful as that is, it makes my life very stressful! And so I wish and think about planning the wedding, without actually planning anything.

Luckily I have Jason who pretty much secured the DJ today. Excellent. I am very very close to having all the vendors lined up!

Which means the fun stuff is soon to come. So to help lower my stress from school and as a reminder that the lovely wedding details will come soon, here is my night's wedding inspiration.

what a lovely exit :)

source: oops - coming soon


No comments:

Post a Comment