Thursday, March 19, 2009

off to Raleigh again!

Jason has been up in NC for work this week, so we are taking advantage of that and I'm meeting him in Raleigh tomorrow for some wedding planning. We managed to squeeze in appointments with our reception site, DJ, and the cake guy!!! I have been very indecisive so far about what I want the cake to be like, but we are having a square cake, because the number of people match up number of guests better. As a girl who loves everything color, I was surprised to find that I'm really drawn to clean, white cakes.

Here are a couple examples of my favorites from Swank Cake Design our fabulous baker. The rest of the pics are just some incredible cakes that I've seen that are awesome and definitely out of my price range :)



The next ones are from the fabulous CakeGirls, who make insane cakes.



And last, a totally unique modern cake courtesy of Brides.com

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment