Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Julie and Jason on VintageGlam

We're on a blog!  I know this means nothing in the real world, but somehow in the twisted world of wedding websites - I was seriously excited to be featured on Vintage Glam Weddings!!!  Check out our post here.  She featured our engagement session with the incredible Cheyenne Schultz and the inspiration for our shoot.

In other news, our invitations are now out and we are counting down the weeks!  I get quite excited to get RSVP's in the mail :).  I have also secured a hair appointments and am about to sign the contract with the florist.  Yay!  That makes all of the vendors.  Plus, I only have 8 more school days left, which means its about to be full time wedding!

In the next couple weeks we will be super busy with the end of school and two weddings.  My cousin Candace is getting married on the 23rd and I will be a bridesmaid for that and my dear friend since 11th grade Ryan is marrying the lovely Meridith on the 30th.  Which will also be the date of my next shower.  So yay!  wedding mayhem!

Invites, flowers, shoes, and more updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment